Wednesday, March 25, 2009

About Blog Updates

Just read the review of previous meeting saying this blog didn't update.
To solve this problem, I need everyone's help.OK? :)
I'll send out invitation to all PP and SC of each department.
Then you guys can update things you in charge of your own department.
Example: Theory department to update Senior and Junior result, some theory information for Ma to update their MA stuff.

So if you think I don't have your email, please kindly leave it in the comment.
PP and SC only

I'll change the song in this blog,meanwhile let me find the songs first.
Any suggestions of songs, please kindly write in comment.If you have the source, that would be appreciated.

Give me some time to change the blog's template too, I still can't find any concept and I need time to design.Thanks for your cooperation huh><

1 comment:

guat said...

Princess, thanks for your efforts to maintain the blog, its actually not easy... kamsia oh ;p
no need to worry about the templates if you are busy.. this one already very sharp! hehe...